1. To check your SIDD Chrome extension ensure that you are in the Chrome tabs that SIDD opens. You can identify SIDD Chrome by the presence of the SIDD icon. SIDD will not work if opened in Microsoft Edge or other browsers.
2. If you are in Google Chrome but do not see the SIDD icon, click on the puzzle piece icon in your Google Chrome tab.
3. Select “Manage Extensions”.
4. Ensure the extension for the SIDD app is enabled by sliding the toggle to “on”.
5. If you do not see the SIDD app extension under “Manage Extensions” as an option please reach out to your supervisor and SIDD Support to have it installed/added to your computer.
Is there anything we could do to improve this article? Did the above steps not answer your question or resolve your SIDD issue? If so, please reach out to us via Live Chat, submit a ticket or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist as soon as possible!