1. When you see SIDD with an orange download symbol you will need to update your version of SIDD.
2. Select “Update SIDD” from the SIDD tray icon.
3. In the SIDD Updater window select the “Update Now” button.
4. SIDD updating will show in a progress bar. This may take a moment.
5. The Updater will let you know when the update is complete. Select “Done” button.
6. When you log into your computer at the beginning of your shift, launch SIDD to use SIDD’s assistance with your work.
Is there anything we could do to improve this article? Did the above steps not answer your question or resolve your SIDD issue? If so, please reach out to us via Live Chat, submit a ticket or send us an email at email@example.com and we will assist as soon as possible!