- Connect to your 24-7 Intouch assigned VPN before launching SIDD.
- Double-Click the SIDD Platform desktop shortcut. This enables SIDD to assist you.
- The first time you use SIDD Platform you will need to log into Shield again. Click the “Log In” button.
- Ensure that on the SIDD login page you log into the SIDD page using your PCI/Computer Login Username and Password and that the box is checked before clicking the “Open” button.
- When you see SIDD with an orange download symbol you will need to update your version of SIDD.
- Select “Update SIDD” from the SIDD tray icon.
- In the SIDD Updater window select the “Update Now” button.
- SIDD updating will show in a progress bar. This may take a moment.
- The Updater will let you know when the update is complete. Select “Done” button.
- When you log into your computer at the beginning of your shift, launch SIDD to use SIDD’s assistance with your work.