- Connect to your VPN(if Required) before launching SIDD.
- Double-Click the SIDD Platform desktop shortcut. This enables SIDD to assist you.
3. Click the “Log In” button.
4. It will redirect you to your companies authentication provider if using Single Sign On .If Single Sign On has not been setup you will see a screen similar to below. Enter your provided Username and Password and that the box is checked before clicking the “Open” button.
- When you see SIDD with an orange download symbol you will need to update your version of SIDD.
- Select “Update SIDD” from the SIDD tray icon.
- In the SIDD Updater window select the “Update Now” button.
- SIDD updating will show in a progress bar. This may take a moment.
- The Updater will let you know when the update is complete. Select “Done” button.
- When you log into your computer at the beginning of your shift, launch SIDD to use SIDD’s assistance with your work.