This article can be used for the following issues:
- SIDD is not showing even after running the SIDD platform icon on the desktop
- The login button is not showing
- The analyze and thank you buttons are not showing after restart/s
Steps to resolve the issue:
1. Before proceeding with the troubleshooting, ensure SIDD is closed. Can do this by clicking the 'Quit' in the system tray icon
2. Open PowerShell on your computer by searching for it with the windows search
2. Navigate to the Appdata\Roaming folder by pasting this command:
3. Run this command to delete the folder
After that, you'll get a confirmation to delete the folder, just press 'Y' to proceed.
Next step is to launch SIDD platform and see if the issue persists.
*Note: the team are looking into fixing this issue and shouldn't be happening in the future
Is there anything we could do to improve this article? Did the above steps not answer your question or resolve your SIDD issue? If so, please reach out to us via Live Chat, submit a ticket or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist as soon as possible!