When to perform:
This basic troubleshooting step should be the first thing you attempt when SIDD isn't working as expected. Some specific reasons to perform this:
- SIDD buttons are not showing
- SIDD consistently shows the message "Something went wrong" when analyzing cases
- SIDD consistently shows the message "Something went wrong" when exporting templates
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or press the Windows key on your keyboard & searching for 'Task Manager' in the bottom left search field of your screen.
- Click on the "Details" tab. If you do not see the details tab, first click the "More details" button at the bottom.
- Scroll down the list to processes starting with 'S' (or simply press the S key) and look for the SIDD/SiddNodeCore processes.
- End the SiddNodeCore.exe task by right clicking it then clicking "End Task". Doing this should refresh the connection between the various SIDD processes.
Note: It may take a minute or two for the connection to be corrected, and the buttons to start showing.
Is there anything we could do to improve this article? Did the above steps not answer your question or resolve your SIDD issue? If so, please reach out to us via Live Chat, submit a ticket or send us an email at email@example.com and we will assist as soon as possible!