If SIDD fails to start up:
- Validate that your machines Time/Timezone and Region are set correctly
- Open the Settings by searching for it in the bottom left corner on your screen
- Open the Time & Language option
- Check that the information in the Date & Time tab is correct
- Check that the information in the Region tab is correct
- If you notice incorrect information reach out to Local IT or your Supervisor who can reach out to Local IT to resolve the issue
Is there anything we could do to improve this article? Did the above steps not answer your question or resolve your SIDD issue? If so, please reach out to us via Live Chat, submit a ticket or send us an email at email@example.com and we will assist as soon as possible!