The Template Explorer is found at the bottom of the SIDD Window in the Suggestions Tab.
- To view all available templates in the template library available select the Template Explorer Icon next to the search field.
Searching for and using specific templates
- To search for text in snippets in the template library type into the search bar. Results contain the typed text will be displayed.
- You can expand a template snippet view to a full template view by selecting the v expand button.
- To remove an inserted template select the -Remove button.
- To use a template select the +Use button which will copy and paste the template into the editing pane.
Is there anything we could do to improve this article? Did the above steps not answer your question or resolve your SIDD issue? If so, please reach out to us via Live Chat, submit a ticket or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist as soon as possible!