Analyze Email Step-By-Step
1. Launch SIDD after signing into your desktop
2. Once SIDD has launched open and log into your CRM
3. After opening a SIDD eligible email case, the "Analyze Email" button will appear:
4. After clicking "Analyze Email", SIDD will scrape all of the required fields from your active case and open the Composer window (Note: the SIDD window view may be single pane or tri-pane depending on your set-up)
5. SIDD will offer suggested responses along with a confidence score for each suggestion & the suggestion with the highest confidence score will be automatically inserted into the edit pane.
6. When you've confirmed the correct template has been selected and completed any edit including personalization, click the "Export" button and SIDD will automatically populate all required fields.
7. Confirm all required fields have been populated, and manually filling in any fields not populated automatically. Add any necessary case notes before saving and continuing on to your next case.
Is there anything we could do to improve this article? Did the above steps not answer your question or resolve your SIDD issue? If so, please reach out to us via Live Chat, submit a ticket or send us an email at email@example.com and we will assist as soon as possible!