- Open the Task Manager
- Click the windows Icon in the bottom left corner and search for Task Manager
- Or press CTRL+ALT+DEL then click 'Task Manager'
- Click on the details tab
- If you cannot see the Details tab, first click on the More details option in the bottom left corner
- This list is in alphabetical order. Scroll down to the S section & look for any SIDD processes that may be running
- You can then use the Snipping Tool (which can be opened by clicking the icon on your taskbar or via Windows search) to take a screenshot of the running SIDD processes.
Is there anything we could do to improve this article? Did the above steps not answer your question or resolve your SIDD issue? If so, please reach out to us via Live Chat, submit a ticket or send us an email at email@example.com and we will assist as soon as possible!