If SIDD should stop responding you can restart SIDD from within the SIDD window itself.
- Right-click on the SIDD face.
- The menu will offer 2 options: "Restart SIDD" or "Pause SIDD".
- Select the "Restart SIDD" option.
- SIDD will begin the restart. The SIDD face will disappear for a moment and will show up again with the "Launch SIDD" button.
- Select the "Launch SIDD" button.
If issues should persist, please contact SIDD Support.
Is there anything we could do to improve this article? Did the above steps not answer your question or resolve your SIDD issue? If so, please reach out to us via Live Chat, submit a ticket or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist as soon as possible!