If you are getting this error when trying to launch SIDD, kindly do the following steps:
1. QUIT SIDD - Right click on the small SIDD face in the system tray (at the bottom right of your screen). Select QUIT.
2. Minimize browser.
3. On your desktop, locate the Google chrome icon. Right-click and select "Open file location".
4. Maximize the window. click "Local Disk (C:)". Double-click "Program Data" from the list of folders. Then "Laivly" then "SIDD".
Note: If you cannot find "Program Data" from the list, click View in the Menu bar. Then select Hidden Items.
5. Double-click settings.json. you will in blue fonts an option to "Try another app on PC" or "More App". click it then select "Notepad" from the list. Settings.json will open. Notice that UserTenant is blank.
6. Type in "ulta" (all lower case) in between the quotation marks.
7. Click File then Save to save the changes. Close settings.json by clicking the X button.
8. Relaunch SIDD. Follow the same steps when logging in to your SIDD.
9. Once fully loaded, launch Gladly, try to open a new case, wait for a few minutes, you will see the Update icon of SIDD.
10. Right-click on the small SIDD face again on the system tray (lower right corner of the screen), select Update SIDD. You may have to do the update twice.
11. Analyze button should show up.